Tree stumps are ugly and may take longer time to rot and vanish, therefore here is how to get rid of that stump,
Without getting rid of it at all!
- How to decorate a tree stump in landscape
- Tall tree stump ideas
- Pine tree stump ideas
- Palm tree stump ideas
- Tree stump art ideas
- Climbing Wall Play Set
- Tree Stump Planter
- Very impressive dad – Tree Stump Outdoor Table
- Mosaic Tree Stump Table
- Bird Bath
- Spring Time Tic-Tac-Toe
- Fairy Garden Magic
- Bird Condos
- Repurposing A Tree Stump
- Tree Stump Garden Decor and Sculpture
- Tree Stump Chair
- Fountain From A Tree Stump and Recycled Tea Pots
- Tree Stump Bench
- Tree Stump House
- A Container Garden On A Tree Stump
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
How to decorate a tree stump in landscape
It’s proven that bleaching will do away with the stump, but we all know that it kills the whole tree-plus the roots.
Instead, if the tree falls off, you can always landscape or decorate it in many ways;
- Cut it out and take the trunk with you
- Modify it in a way that you’ll be able to add your décor on that spot.
- Convert into a planter basket.
Tall tree stump ideas
Tall stumps are easily visible when decorated perfectly.
- Build a mailbox on top-place a light mailbox on top, for your newspapers/magazines.
- Make a vertical garden- hang flower/fern pots in beautiful patterns.
- Make a treehouse/fairy/birdhouse.
Pine tree stump ideas
Pinewood is widely known for its carpentry uses; therefore, you might want to get to work!
- Craft a bench/table/seat on the lawn.
- Bike holder-drill the stump across to insert the front bike wheel.
- Make a chopping board for your kitchen.
- Make a chess table
Palm tree stump ideas
Palm trees are tropical plants with a tree-like structure.
The palm wood may be used for wicker furniture so you might want to handle it lightly.
- Make small outdoor chairs and tables on your lawn.
- Flower/plant holders for your garden.
- Make candleholders.
Tree stump art ideas
Art speaks well to our emotions;
- Add an artistic paint or sculpture.
- Mosaic table- add colorful mosaic tiles on tip.
- Make a tree stamp clock.
Climbing Wall Play Set
Tree Stump Planter
Very impressive dad – Tree Stump Outdoor Table
Mosaic Tree Stump Table
Spring Time Tic-Tac-Toe
Fairy Garden Magic
Repurposing A Tree Stump
Tree Stump Garden Decor and Sculpture
Tree Stump Chair
Fountain From A Tree Stump and Recycled Tea Pots
Tree Stump Bench
Tree Stump House
A Container Garden On A Tree Stump
This is a cool way to dispose of that ugly stump at home and create a little garden.
Simply attach wire fence to the tree stump and fill the frame with moist moss, then add fertile soil and start planting.
The choices are endless. Just follow your gut!